Friday, December 30, 2011

Aidos Mutha 2011

Just a quick rant. The AD 2011 mostly sucked and I for one am glad that the SOB is over. It started out slowly and showed promise. It is ending almost as slow as it started and is still showing promise. Trouble is, you can't take promise to the bank. Messrs Wells, Fargo and Chase want the long green not some freakin' promise.
Having said that, it looks like the old Midas touch has come back. You know, everything that I touch turns to mufflers, also a deposit came in on a nice order this week and I saw Tom Waits on Austin City Limits so I guess things are starting to finally look up.
We'll see. Anyway, keep your chin up sailors and lead with your left. It's gonna get better soon. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. You're seeing Cassy and I at the start of the year, so you better fucking believe it's gonna get better soon.

    ReplyDelete