Friday, June 26, 2009

The King is Dead, Long Live the King


The King is Dead, Long Live the King. I always thought that was a peculiar turn of
words.
But here we are.
Wacko Jacko, as the Aussies called him went to the big venue in the sky yesterday
and who is going to replace The King of Pop?
Some rapper who wants to pop a cap in some mother
fucker's ass? I don't think so.
I wasn't a big MJ fan. I never bought one of his LPs or CDs.
I did buy Thriller on a cassette, but who didn't?
Like him or not, you have to admit that they guy had enormous talent.
Was he about as screwed up as any individual still walking free in society?
Hell yes, of course.
You couldn't be in the national public eye at such an early age as him
and not pay a very large price.
So that's it. No more Micheal to laugh and snicker at.
Is he black or white? Is he a boy or a girl?
It's over, so be it. Amen.
The King is Dead, Long Live the King

No comments:

Post a Comment