Monday, May 2, 2011

Bravo Zulu

When I heard the news that Osama got whacked last night I was, and still am, elated. I have been asking, for years now, why the full faith and credit of the United States of America couldn't locate, hunt down and kill the son of a bitch. Well it took almost ten years now, but we did exactly that.
We finally located, hunted down and killed the son of a bitch.
I said to myself last night that the only way it could get any better is if a Navy Seal team had accomplished this glorious act. HooRah
Bravo Zulu. Well done sailors.
When the spooks finally targeted OBL, the Seals quickly finished the job.
Once again, Bravo Zulu. Go NAVY.

Postscript 5/5/2011, Cinco de Mayo.
Osama's demise is now yesterday's news, which is as it should be.
Ma'a salama you Son of a Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment