Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's my party.

Well, today is my birthday and I've decided to play hooky and take the day off. Every year I say that I'm going to goof off and every year something happens to screw up that noble plan. So far, it looks like all birthday plans are still Go. I have the TV on and am desperately trying to ignore the John & Elizabeth soap opera. Also the Sandra Bullock/Jessy James tragedy, oh dear. What is this world coming to? Some earthquake maven is predicting another large temblor in So Cal. Really? That's newsworthy.
Being bored with the so-called news this morning, I tried looking up my horoscope on the web. I found several. One said that I was going to hit the Super Lotto today. Another said I would get lucky this evening. A third said that I might get a sex change operation.
I suppose that it could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment