Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Travels With Sadie, Day Six. Moss Point MS


Kenny had Monday off so He and I and his wife Janice and his brother Tommy launched a 24' powerboat and set off through the bayous with a twelve pack of Bud to find us some alligators.

Tommy has been cruising the backwaters and bayous for over thirty years and guaranteed that we would see us some gaters. We didn't, but we had a hell of a good time putting around the bayous and swilling down the cold Buds.
We stopped at Huck's Cove Marina Bar & Grill but being it was Monday, it was closed. I guess I'm going to have to come back to Moss Point again, but not on a Monday, because the place looked like a real good place to hang.

I really liked the Gulf Coast along Mississippi and fully intend to be back when I can spend more time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment